Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme that combines the two defaults?

Philip Winston June 2, 2013

We upgraded from Conflunce 3 something to 5.1.2. I love the new "documentation" theme, the tree control, but I also like some features of the default theme: links like "add a child page" and "blogs" and the ability to customize. Is there some easy way to combine these, have the custom stuff up top followed by the tree control? Or is this a bad idea? Or a custom theme we can download? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2013

Hi Philip,

On top of my mind, the theme you may want to use is the Adaptavist theme builder located here however it's not supported for the 5.1 confluence version yet. You may need to wait a bit more until they provide a supported version of the plugin.

Moreover, You may want to check our our plugin repository and look for a theme that might fulfill your request.

I hope that helps!

Rodrigo

Philip Winston June 5, 2013

Thanks, of course I was hoping for the name of a theme! But yes we will look around. I also found out that you can configure the Documentation theme and add links the top, so that might be an option as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events