The trello board on my confluence page asks me to log in to view but I already am logged in.

Tiana Berry-Jones August 24, 2021

Whenever I or my team add a Trello card or board to one of our Confluence pages, it displays fine for the rest of the team, but always says I need to log in to see it even though I am already logged in. When I follow the log in link, it just takes me to the trello board where I am already logged in. I am the administrator for both.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.24.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.25.16 PM.png

I'm not sure if it's related, but Confluence in Slack is also not working, saying it needs to be installed on our site, though it already is.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2021

Hello Tiana,

Good morning, and thank you for raising this question on Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you join us.

It looks like you might be using Safari, and I'm aware of a bug that affects Safari that would cause this problem:

• CONFCLOUD-65287 Trello board on Safari keeps asking for login credentials

Can you confirm your Safari version and see if you can replicate the issue in Chrome or Firefox?

The Slack issue is not related to this bug. However, see if you can replicate that problem in another browser, with extensions disabled. If you can, raise it as a new question so we can help you with that separately.

I appreciate your help!

Take care,

Shannon

Tc_Ying August 17, 2022

I'm suddenly having the same problem with my Trello cards. I'm using most updated version of FireFox. Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 10-22-47 Political and Economic Risk of Hong Kong - Playbook - Confluence.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events