The "upload" plug In doesn't even appear in "manage add ons"

Studio October 18, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Unable to Upload / Update a Plugin in the Universal Plugin Manager

Is there another way to upload Plug Ins to Confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2016

Either you don't have admin rights, or you are on Cloud where you can't upload add-ons directly.

On server, yes, there are ways to upload and bypass the plugin manager, but frankly, don't bother.  Get your access fixed so you can upload things properly.  On Cloud, you can manage the standard add-ons via your my.Atlassian account (selecting which ones you need), or install "Connect" add-ons by browsing the marketplace (public and your private uploads)

Studio October 18, 2016

Thank you very much for the answer, this was really helpful! I am admin and using the cloud version, now I wanted to download and install the "Composition" Add On, but it's only available for the server. Is there any way to get this Add On into the cloud?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2016

No.  It's not a Connect add-on, so you can't add it to Cloud.

Studio October 19, 2016

ok, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events