The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.

Manohar Gotgi June 8, 2016

Hi ,

Any suggestion on how to resolve this message ,page not found ...It used to work fine till last week.

https://confluence.int.net.nokia.com/display/CBTS/Nokia+CloudBTS+Integration+for+Trial

Page Not Found

The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:

• The page does not exist.
  • The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.

Appreciate your help on how to fix this..

Br Manohar Gotgi

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2016

Ask the page or space owner if they restricted or deleted it.  If it's restricted, ask them to open it back up.  If deleted, then ask them where they want you to look for the information instead.

Manohar Gotgi June 8, 2016

It looks like something happened on Thursday last week ,and lost access .It works for some of my team members.

Can you guide me ,whom i can contact for this pls.

Thanks again

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2016

If some people can access it and not others, then the permissions and/or restrictions have been changed.

You need to ask the page or space owner about it.  We have less information on who they might be than you do - it's your system, not ours.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events