Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The contributor summary shows "edits" counts, but is there something that shows Page creation count?

Ryan Banker December 8, 2022

Title states the question.  Just looking for a way to create a leaderboard showing the users and the number of Pages they have created.  Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

@Ryan Banker unfortunately the Contributor Summary macro counts creation of pages under edits. There is no native macro/function that can give you a summary of the number of pages created by a user. This is available under analytics in Premium and above, but even there you wouldn't be able to embed the results in a leaderboard style page.

Sorry!

Ryan Banker December 8, 2022

Got it, I think that answers my question and solves my problem as well!  

Mattia _bitvoodoo ag_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2022

Hello @Ryan Banker 

If you are not averse to using an app, the Viewtracker app allows you to view which users have created how much content in the specified time period in the following report.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events