Ternary Radio button/Checkbox - "Yes", "No", "Maybe"?

Neil Coleman November 12, 2014

Is there a Confluence plugin that will allow a table to have a field with three possible values rather than the binary "Yes" or "No" of a typical radio button. I'd like to have a third possible value - a "Maybe". Ideally, I'm looking for something that allows for graphical icons that can be cycled through with a mouse click as you would with a checkbox.

1 answer

1 vote
Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

Radio buttons can have any number of choices – the thing about them is you can only choose one. 

I don't know of a general way to get radio buttons on a Confluence page other than creating an HTML form and button in the button controls.  For example, in an HTML macro:

<form action="">

<input type="radio" name="color" value="red">Red<br>

<input type="radio" name="color" value="blue">Blue<br>

<input type="radio" name="color" value="green">Green

<input type

</form>

If I understand what you want this for, it would be that an image changes when the user selects one of the buttons.  To do that, the action could be some JavaScript that changes the the image shown in an img tag.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events