Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Templates in trial plan "missing" from paid plan

Cate Amery August 24, 2022

Hello! We recently made the move to Jira and Confluence and joined another department on our company's paid plan. Prior to that, we were testing Confluence using a free trial instance. 

While checking out the paid version of Confluence, I noticed that a lot of the templates available in the trial were missing. I see 118 templates available in the trial but only 21 in the paid plan.

Is there a way to "turn on" the missing templates? Something I could request from the admin?

If not, is there a way to recreate or import the templates and duplicate functionality?

For example, I really like the Meeting notes template, which automatically adds today's date to the title/under the Date heading and auto-adds me as a participant:

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 3.13.18 PM.png

As far as I can tell, there isn't a way to replicate that functionality when creating my own template. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2023

@Cate Amery 

You can find and download additional templates here:  https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates 

They maybe missing because the instance is old or has been removed.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events