Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template menu does not appear in editor

Bruce Blau November 29, 2017

My team is using Confluence Server 6.4.3. I am able to create a template, but my template editor shows no Template drop-down menu, as shown in the Confluence documentation. The Files, Link and Table menu options do not appear, either.

Template editor.png

My template editor looks like this:

Blank template editor.png

Does anyone have an idea as to the cause?

Thanks,

--Bruce

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Bruce, 

The screenshot seems out of date, and I'll mention it to the Documentation Team.

I can see the Template Menu on your 2nd screenshot. It is the same Page Icon as you see in the first screenshot, but without the word Template, like this:

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 2.18.53 PM.png 

Can you give that a try and let us know if you have any trouble?

Kind regards,

Shannon

Bruce Blau November 30, 2017

Yes, that did the trick, thank you!

Please do correct the documentation. As with thousands of your company's customers, I rely heavily on the accuracy of your docs. Enough time is spent searching documentation and user forums to find answers, without having to overcome the barrier of erroneous/outdated documentation..

I especially appreciate the quick response, Shannon. Have a great day!

--Bruce

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2017

Thanks, Bruce!

I have sent the feedback to our Documentation theme so I hope to see the fix in the near future.

If you have trouble on anything else from our docs let me know and I'll find it out for you.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events