Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template editor glitching badly on multiple labels

dannhowa July 18, 2012

I am trying to associate a workflow with certain templates. I have a template originally labelled faq and another labelled howto ...

It is not clear that I can {workflow:label=faq,howto} so I decided to add the label controlled for both these templates.

When I go to the Space Admin > Advanced > Templates and edit a template, I tried changing the Labels: value from:

faq

To:

faq, controlled

This threw a Java exception all over.

So, I tried setting Labels: to:

faq controlled

This seems to work, but then the Labels: value became:

faq faq controlled

Every time I try to fix that, it just gets worse. Now Labels: says:

faq faq controlled faq controlled faq controlled

1) Can I just specify multiple labels in the {workflow} macro? (Ad Hoc Workflows ...)

2) How the heck to do tell the template interface to apply two labels and just those two labels?

Thanks,

-danny

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2012

Hello Daniel,

My answer to you is going to be two fold here.

First, regarding the workflow macro. This product is actually supplied by an outside vendor avaialable from our marketplace. We are not entirely sure of the inner working of this macro and it would be best to address your questions about it to the vendor.

I was able to replicate the issue that you are having in my test instance. Also after some searching around on our internal bug tracker it appears as if this is a known issue that we are actively trying to resolve. Please go ahead and add yourself as a watcher to this page so you can be notified when we find a resolution to this issue.

Best Regards,

Daniel Borcherding

Atlassian Support - San Francisco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events