Teams Calendar not available despite version 7.13.7

Steffen Menzel June 9, 2022

Hi,

although I updated to confluence version 7.13.7, the Teams Calendar function is not available. The server was already updated from the previous LTS version 7.4. But anyhow since 7.11 the Teams Calendar app should be installed while updating?

In another test, where I installed 7.17 the Teams calendar was available.

Any ideas how to add the functionality without re-installing (backuping / restoring) the whole system?

Regards,
S. Menzel

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Steffen Menzel ,

as specified here https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf713/team-calendars-1077914031.html, from 7.11 version , Team Calendar is part of a Confluence Data center version so it should be embedded on Confluence 7.13.7

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Steffen Menzel June 10, 2022

Yes, I already read it, therefore I searched for the feature inside of Confluence, but Team Calendar is not there. :-( Then I installed it a second time on another server, where I found it.

I suppose that there went something wrong while updating from the previous LTS version. I read that for some version it was possible to install the app manually. Anyhow now it is not possible anymore.

:-(

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Try to clean plugin cache and restart your Confluence instance. We need to be sure that team calendar plugin started correctly.

I'm sorry, but didn't help. I found the following plugin in the confluence install directory:
/confluence/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins/team-calendars-7.1.5.jar

But this jar will not be copied into any plugin-cache directory.

I will have a look into the logs...

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

Did u try to stop COnfluence, clean the plugin cache and start again?

At first I emptied the directories (as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-clear-confluence-plugins-cache-297664846.html) and then I restarted.

Now I repeat it by stopping Confluence, empty the directories and start Confluence again.

In the logs I don't found any issue that would help. Anyhow I found the plugin-bundle in the plugin-cache-directory:

/plugins-osgi-cache/felix/felix-cache/bundle250/bundle.info

which leads to the existing jar-file of the "Team Calendar"-plugin.

Steffen Menzel October 21, 2022

Solution was that the addon was not enabled:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events