Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team members not receiving Confluence invitation

Justin Braund December 11, 2020

New team members are sent an invitation to join Confluence and never receive the invitation link.

Could someone please help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2020

Hello Justin,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the domain on your tools, I found some email addresses that had a bounce due to the following error:

550: 550 5.4.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected: Access denied [SN1NAM01FT018.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I removed it and it should work now.

Please, take your time to test and let us know if they are still facing issues.

Regards,
Angélica

Justin Braund May 17, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz 

Thank you for assisting with this issue! I experienced this issue again with a new team member [removed by moderators].

When I sent his invitation it was not received. When sent again there is still no record of the invitation. 

Please let me know if there is anything additional I need to complete on my end.

Thank you!

Justin

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Justin Braund May 17, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz 

I was able to resolve this issue by inviting the new team members to view a page within our Confluence. This allowed them to then access our page and log into the resource.

I do not need anything additional at this time. Thank you!

Justin

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi Justin,

Thank you for letting us know that it’s working.

I checked the email address you mentioned just to confirm if there were no bounces and everything looks good, the notifications were delivered.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events