Team Calendars usage

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2011

Hi,

When I add an event to a Calendar, the window does not close after I fill the event details and click OK. Sometimes it stays 15-30 sec open. There is no progress indicator in the meantime. More strange is that the event doesn t show in the calendar after it closes.

I have tried this in a copuple of instances and have noticed the same behaviour.

Is this how it works? I have tried in Confluence 3.5 and 4.0

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2011

Hi Adolfo,

Thanks for the feedback. There seems to be a few issues here:

1. Adding an event gives you no feedback in the dialog (but it does after the dialog to refresh the calendar). I've raised an improvement request for you here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-381 thanks for the suggestion.

2. It sounds like there are some specific performance issues in your instance 15-30 seconds is far too high. That is not how it works at all. I've got a test instance setup with 12 calendars and adding an event takes under a second. You might want to raise a support case for this with support.atlassian.com for that one.

Hope that helps,

Sherif

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2011

Thank you. I will open a case for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events