Team Calendars: Preventing deletion of a calendar

Deleted user July 23, 2012

Hi there. We're evaluating the Team Calendars plugin for Confluence and so far really like it. One of the things I noticed is that it looks like any old user can delete a calendar regardless if they created it or not. For example, I created a calendar logged in as User A (who is a Confluence admin). I then logged in as User B (who is not a Confluence admin) and was able to delete the calendar that User A created. There was a warning that came up before deletion however it would be nice to be able set some sort of permission where a calendar can only be deleted by either the creator or a Confluence admin. Is this possible? Thanks!

1 answer

2 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2012

I believe there is a feature to add view/edit restrictions to a calendar, just like page restrictions on Confluence. This feature was introduced in Team Calendars 1.4

For the created calendar, you can clik the arrow button next to the calendar name and click "Restrictions"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events