Team Calendars JQL problem

Hello everyone!

 

I've faced strange problem with TeamCalendars. I've got a filter that works in Jira, but do not in TeamCalendars in Confluence. The filter is public and the conflu page where i added TeamCalendar plugin too. 

My filter contains "text" field with russian text in it, and when i cgange it to english everything works. Do you know is it a bug, or i'm doing something wrong?

 

BR.

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Alexander,

we had a similar problem with German special characters. 

The problem were two wrong system properties on the Confluence side:

<sun.jnu.encoding>ANSI_X3.4-1968</sun.jnu.encoding>
<file.encoding>ANSI_X3.4-1968</file.encoding>

We had to change both properties to:

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Dsun.jnu.encoding=UTF-8

to get rid of the problem.

Maybe you have a similar problem.

Thank you, we'll try this solution

This problem also can be solved by adding ID of the filter rather than it's name

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

365 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you