Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar doesn't work

Rumceisz March 6, 2013

Hi All,

we have a problem because we have 2 URL's for our Confluence. Therefore the Calendar doesn't work on one URL. We know that this is a known issue at Atlassian that only 1 URL is supported but I hope you have a workaround for that.

The problem is that we cannot edit the Team Calendar.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance,
Rumi

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2013

There are many other features in Confluence that will break if ther are multiple access of the app from different URLs. Make sure your Server configuration base URL (in the Confluence admin console) is the one everyone uses. Team Calendars (and a lot of macros, Confluence features) will run into issues as they all use the base URL setting in your Confluence admin console.

Rumceisz March 12, 2013

Thank you for help!

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2013

You might also want to chat to our support team for help or suggested workarounds for this.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2013

Hi Rumceisz,

I did a search in Atlassian documentation for a workaround but I couldn't find any. I believe this workaround doesn't exist yet. I'll leave this question open so other people might have some idea for you to try.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events