Team Calendar doesn't work

Hi All,

we have a problem because we have 2 URL's for our Confluence. Therefore the Calendar doesn't work on one URL. We know that this is a known issue at Atlassian that only 1 URL is supported but I hope you have a workaround for that.

The problem is that we cannot edit the Team Calendar.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance,
Rumi

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

There are many other features in Confluence that will break if ther are multiple access of the app from different URLs. Make sure your Server configuration base URL (in the Confluence admin console) is the one everyone uses. Team Calendars (and a lot of macros, Confluence features) will run into issues as they all use the base URL setting in your Confluence admin console.

Thank you for help!

0 vote

Hi Rumceisz,

I did a search in Atlassian documentation for a workaround but I couldn't find any. I believe this workaround doesn't exist yet. I'll leave this question open so other people might have some idea for you to try.

Regards,

Rodrigo

0 vote

You might also want to chat to our support team for help or suggested workarounds for this.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

93 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you