Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar Upcoming Events on Dashboard renders without links to event and place (where)

Fedor Sukharev November 30, 2011

Team Calendar Upcoming Events on Dashboard renders without links to event and without place (where) either.

When I see event on My Caledars, events appeared with links that I can follow and read more about Event. See calendar-links-on-mycalendars.PNG

The only one way to learn, where this event held, is to Edit event and refer to where field. See calendar-event-where.PNG

When I see Upcoming Events on Dashboard, event subject (What) is not a Link, so if I would like to learn more about this event, I need to go to My Calendars, find this event and click on it. See calendar-no-links-on-dashboard.PNG

Is it possible to:

1. Make event subject (What) as a Link on Dashboard

and

2. Add row with place (Where) to upcoming event description on Dashboard

?

2 answers

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2011

Hi Fedor,

I think this is the feture request you are after: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-105. You might want to watch/comment/vote on the issue to stay updated.

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2011

Hi Fedor,

I think this is t

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events