Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar ORA-01427 Error

Jason Brady May 31, 2017

Freshly installed Confluence with Team Calendars but every time I try to create a calendar I geta ConnectionCallback: bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row, error. What am I missing, any one else experince this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2017

I understand your Oracle database is returning a ORA-01427 error when you try to create a Team Calendar. Since it is a new installation it is hard to believe that there is a duplicate value in the database as described in this article. I suspect that the database was not set up exactly as recommended in Database Setup for Oracle. We have run into issues in the past when Oracle users have the ability to see tables in multiple schemas.

Since it is a new installation, please consider reinstalling if the issue persists.

Jason Brady June 2, 2017

Thank you for the response. I have uninstalled and reinstall multiple times. I have also double checked my database to make sure it matches the setup described in the documentation. I still received the same ORA-01427 when attempting to use team calendars. Everything else in confluence is functions properly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events