cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task checkbox for whole table row

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2016

I want to create a table where each row is a task.

The first cell of each row would contain a checkbox. When the checkbox is ticked I want the whole row to be recognized as task.

Is this possible?

The task report macro does not fit my needs. I don't need to gather tasks from multiple pages or a filter. Just a table with tasks.

5 answers

0 votes
Reto Eggenberger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

There is a feature request for task in a table:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-40334

Every vote is appreciated!

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2019

thanks for the link. I voted!

Alex Quelch February 19, 2019

Me Too :)

0 votes
Marcus Sternberg May 24, 2016

Yes, indeed helpful. Atthe moment doing as described above didnt trigger the task in the task list / report so its not being trackable. You need to type everything in one cell of the table (Statusbox, Assignee and Duedate) which is not nice. I would vote for a feature like this.

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2016

Couldn't find a way to wrap a <tr>  or <td> with a tasklist - let me know if you do

0 votes
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2016

exactly.

Maybe with a custom macro

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2016

If I understand correct, the requirement is to add a column with Task checkboxes and then the whole row would be a task and h displayed in the users personal task overview. Checking the checkbox would as usual complete the task.
Same requirement for us here, unfortunatey no solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events