Task checkbox for whole table row

I want to create a table where each row is a task.

The first cell of each row would contain a checkbox. When the checkbox is ticked I want the whole row to be recognized as task.

Is this possible?

The task report macro does not fit my needs. I don't need to gather tasks from multiple pages or a filter. Just a table with tasks.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

If I understand correct, the requirement is to add a column with Task checkboxes and then the whole row would be a task and h displayed in the users personal task overview. Checking the checkbox would as usual complete the task.
Same requirement for us here, unfortunatey no solution.

exactly.

Maybe with a custom macro

Couldn't find a way to wrap a <tr>  or <td> with a tasklist - let me know if you do

Yes, indeed helpful. Atthe moment doing as described above didnt trigger the task in the task list / report so its not being trackable. You need to type everything in one cell of the table (Statusbox, Assignee and Duedate) which is not nice. I would vote for a feature like this.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

343 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you