Table of content to be created with only Anchor macro content

Aneliya Ivanova November 25, 2020

Hi Team, I would like on the same Confluence page to add a table of content displaying only the Anchor macro steps. How can I do so?

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

Hello @Aneliya Ivanova ! Thank you for sharing here with our Community.

After I read your question, I am not sure what is the final result needed in your environment.

The macro called “Table of Contents” is used to display headings that have been placed on a page. You can get more details about the macro here:

Currently, Headings are the only form of anchors that are available natively in Confluence. Every time you place a new heading, a link pointing to that very heading is created. You can check more about links and anchors here:

I still do not fully understand the meaning of  “displaying only the Anchor macro steps”. With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions:

1. What does “displaying only the Anchor macro steps” mean?
  2. Are you creating a step by step guide and each step is under a different heading?
  3. Would it be possible for you to describe a little more of the final result that you need to implement?

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events