Table filter plugin in table plus plugin

Hi folks,

i recently installed the table filter plugin and its great! I tried to put a table into the table plus plugin and then this table plus talbe into the table filter plugin.

Table filter plugin didnt work anymore, what a pitty. Do you have anny suggestions / ideas? I would be realy happe!

Thanks guys!

Lars

4 answers

Put the table-plus macro around the table-filter plugin.

Thanks, this is working in the first moment. But when im activating auto number on each row the table plus filter plugin isnt working anymore. When im filtering nothing happens...

Thanks, but when im activating auto number on each row the table plus plugin isnt working anymore...

It works with Table Plus auto numbering starting from Table Filter 2.1.0

Hello, I have a different issue with Table Filter in Table Plus: The autonumber column is repeated 3 times.

I tried switching it around as suggested above but it makes no difference. When I remove Table Filter the problem disapears - autonumbering appears fine on one column only.

Any ideas?

Hello David, Try to enable autonumber column in Table Filter and disable it in Table Plus.

I should have thought of that ! Thanks Andrey it worked. :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

104 views 1 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you