Table filter plugin in table plus plugin

Lars Böhnke December 10, 2013

Hi folks,

i recently installed the table filter plugin and its great! I tried to put a table into the table plus plugin and then this table plus talbe into the table filter plugin.

Table filter plugin didnt work anymore, what a pitty. Do you have anny suggestions / ideas? I would be realy happe!

Thanks guys!

Lars

4 answers

1 vote
Lars Böhnke December 25, 2013

Thanks, but when im activating auto number on each row the table plus plugin isnt working anymore...

1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

Put the table-plus macro around the table-filter plugin.

Lars Böhnke December 25, 2013

Thanks, this is working in the first moment. But when im activating auto number on each row the table plus filter plugin isnt working anymore. When im filtering nothing happens...

0 votes
David September 17, 2015

Hello, I have a different issue with Table Filter in Table Plus: The autonumber column is repeated 3 times.

I tried switching it around as suggested above but it makes no difference. When I remove Table Filter the problem disapears - autonumbering appears fine on one column only.

Any ideas?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2015

Hello David, Try to enable autonumber column in Table Filter and disable it in Table Plus.

David September 18, 2015

I should have thought of that ! Thanks Andrey it worked. :-)

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2015

It works with Table Plus auto numbering starting from Table Filter 2.1.0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events