Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEMPO trial shows 2000 users, need to be changed to 10 users

terry hatch July 11, 2014

SIrs
I need some assistance with the “Tempo Trial” account, I have a “ Trial Jira” account with the 10 users, when I added the TEMPO ( trial) add-on, it added the account with 2000 users. I did not notice an option to select the amount of users when I added it to my acct.

In the Manage account, it shows License Details: Evaluation 2000-user commercial

My Jira account show 10 users

Please advise how I get my TEMPO account to show: “ License Details: Evaluation 10-user commercial” on my account ....
thanks in advance for your assistance

Note: I have contacted

Atlassian Support

CA-22936 ,, No reply

2 answers

0 votes

I was not aware that my Jira was not an evaluation version, how do I get this switched back to evaluation version? Thanks in advance for you help.

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2014

Hi Terry,

As far as I know, you will always get FULL EVALUATION license of any plugins, which comes with the maximum number of users. This is to make sure that the evaluation license will be compatible with any license of JIRA up to the maximum. So you don't have to worry about this. When you decide to buy the plugin, you will be given the option for 10-user license. Evaluation is just free.

Just a quick notice, your JIRA license is not evaluation. Otherwise, you will also have unlimited users with it. As I can see, your JIRA license is already paid.

Cheers.

I was not aware that my Jira was not an evaluation version, how do I get this switched back to evaluation version? Thanks in advance for you help.

Andy, I just check my JIRA billing, it show that it should not be billed the 10.00 until Aug 3rd, that would be 30 days from the initiating the account. Please advise

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events