It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I just set up a trial of Confluence On Demand and set myself as the administrator. However, it did not set me as the system admin and it says I do not have system admin rights. How do I establish where those rights lie, and can a system admin be set up in our organization?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
nic Community Leader Apr 29, 2014
Full system admin rights are for OnDemand support only. You, as the owner, have most admin rights, but not all of them. If you have managed to accidentally downgrade yourself to a lesser user, you may need to contact support, but you will still not get the full sysad level of access

Thank you very much!

nic Community Leader Apr 30, 2014

Sorry, I should have asked the first time - what are you trying to do that you need system admin for? We might be able to help you work with OnDemand to get closer to what you need.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

3,932 views 15 38
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you