Sync Google Calendar with Wiki Team Calendar

Deleted May 10, 2019

I can push calendar notifications from Google to Slack. We have our Team calendar in Wiki. I want to sync Google calendar with Wiki Team calendar in order for the calendar events to appear in slack. I followed https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-google-calendar-273285887.html but the Google calendar does not show any events (neither existing ones nor the newly created in the Wiki Team Calendar by myself for test). I navigate to Google calendar in my Chrome browser. Please advise

2 answers

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2019

Hello there Kostya!

As I understand, the sync between Google Calendar and Confluence Team Calendar is not working as expected. None of the events from Team Calendars show up in your Google Calendar, is that correct?

Looking at the link you provided us with, I can see that we still have an open issue with a pretty similar behaviour:

CONFSERVER-53690 | Team Calendar subscription does not work in Google Calendar, but does in Apple Mac Calendar and Outlook

With the issue above in mind, we could start by checking a few points:

1. If the Team Calendar works with another calendar application, such as Outlook or Apple Calendar
  2. If the calendar is actually selected in your calendar list in Google Calendar

Also, are you able to verify if we face any kind of error when you try to subscribe to the Team Calendar from your Google Calendar interface? If there is an error, this could help us understand what is happening.

Looking forward to your reply Kostya!

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2019

Hello there Kostya!

As I understand, the sync between Google Calendar and Confluence Team Calendar is not working as expected. None of the events from Team Calendars show up in your Google Calendar, is that correct?

Looking at the link you provided us with, I can see that we still have an open issue with a pretty similar behaviour:

CONFSERVER-53690 | Team Calendar subscription does not work in Google Calendar, but does in Apple Mac Calendar and Outlook

With the issue above in mind, we could start by checking a few points:

1. If the Team Calendar works with another calendar application, such as Outlook or Apple Calendar
  2. If the calendar is actually selected in your calendar list in Google Calendar

Also, are you able to verify if we face any kind of error when you try to subscribe to the Team Calendar from your Google Calendar interface? If there is an error, this could help us understand what is happening.

Looking forward to your reply Kostya!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events