Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suvey and vote macro long loading time

Christina Haderer September 11, 2017

Hello,

i created a survey in confluence with the survey and vote macro. Does anybody know, how I can reduce the long loading time? When I click on a checkbox it takes about a half minute, that my answer is recorded.

Kind regads,
Christina

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2017

Hi Christina,

You can use Developer Tools in Chrome or generate a HAR file in order to determine what actions are taking the longest.

Give that a try and let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Christina Haderer September 13, 2017

Hi Shannon,

I tried to analyze what action is taking the longest. It's the vote action. I don't know how I can reduce this time, because it's not useful if the survey have a long loading time.

Kind regards,
Christina

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

Hi Christina,

Thank you for that. Exactly which Survey and Vote macro are you referring to? This would be something that the provider may be able to help you with.

Is it this Survey and Vote Macros, by Artemis software? 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Christina Haderer September 13, 2017

Hi Shannon,

yes it's the Survey and Vote Macro by Artmes software. I didn't find the support from them, so I was hopeful that anybody from the community has the same issue.

Kind regards,
Christina

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 14, 2017

Hi Christina,

You can always find a vendor's support information from the support tab on their marketplace listing. However, I will go ahead and label this question accordingly so they will be able to find it.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Christina Haderer September 14, 2017

Hi Shannon,

thanks, I found an issue with the same problem on the support site.

Kind regards,
Christina

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 14, 2017

Hi Christina,

Thank you for letting us know. If you're at all able to link that issue here, it will help others experiencing the same issue to track it.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events