Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Survey to collect data for Pocket Query

Dear Colleauges! 

I am a knowledge manager and we are currently in the process of setting up a knowledge management area in Confluence and would like to use Pocket Query.
Our actual challenge is to carry out an employee survey in Confluence (about 30 questions) and then to link this data with other data in an SQL database (questions are assigned to dimensions, etc.) and then display it graphically in Confluence (diagrams etc.).
And here I can't find a suitable Confluence questionnaire - we need one

1. Where several employees can fill out the survey (Likert scale 1-5)
  2. With the possibility for the knowledge manager to see the data of the survey directly in Confluence (not transported to an Excel as with the app Survey and Vote Macros)
  3. Where only admins can pre-define queries 

Do you have any experience and could recommend us a survey that applies to this?

Technical considerations:

• Does it make sense that the survey responses in Confluence are stored in an SQL database? It doesn't help if the user (as with the Survey and Vote Macros app) has to export the data to CSV beforehand (media break)
  • The admin should be able to create possible queries, e.g. count the number of answers "rarely", "always", "never" and enter them in a table (frequency table) (should be possible with PocketQuery)
  • A pie chart is generated based on the frequency table

I would be very grateful for your help or a contact who can help me here!

Thank you,

Vanessa 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,532 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you