Hi! How i can reset vote data on page?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

There are three ways:

Vadym Skachuk November 20, 2013

yes, your scripts would be useful.

my e-mail: vskach@softserveinc.com

Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2013

Hy Vadym,

i stated the SQL script on this plugins wiki page: https://github.com/drohne1673/confluence-survey-plugin/wiki/Database-modifications#remove-votes-of-a-specific-page

I tested it on MySQL and by afterwards invalidating the application caches (stated that in the introduction part too)

Hope that will help you

--Frank

0 votes
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2013

WTF. if i would do that i would upvote myself.

Was your account hacked? Stop posting, maybe you should get some sleep.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2013

Looks like you have created two accounts and creating questions and posting answers :). May be use a Wiki to write a FAQ page for your add-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events