Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Support Emails going unanswered

Hi,

How do I get Atlassian/Confluence Support to answer my emails?

Twice now I've left emails to Confluence Support with issues I've been having. They're supposed to respond to a level 4 ticket within 2 business days. I sent them on Friday, it is now Wednesday and still nothing. 

Is there a phone number I can call?

I just need some basic communication.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You've not told us what level of account you are on (which might be important because most levels don't have email or telephone support)

Did you raise the issue at https://support.atlassian.com/contact ?  Even when there's telephone support, they'll need a record there to get the conversation started.

Hi Nic,

I'm using Confluence Cloud Standard.

Yes that form is how I sent the emails. I can't seem to find the ticket numbers, but are you able to see the email address attached to my account? They're from that email.

I also have some other questions, but it might be easier to do a phone/Teams call if possible? Or does my company account need to be upgraded?

Cheers

Hi James,

I'm not an Atlassian, just a Community member (an old one, admittedly), I've got no more access to the support systems than your do!

Your support request should have emailed you a reference at least.  If Atlassian support thinks it is worth a call of some sort, you can expect a comment and email about it on your issue.

Hi Nic,

I've just had another look, and yes I've found the reference numbers.

They should have contacted me by now though, don't you think? Do any Atlassian support people read these posts, or is it just the community? 

If they don't think it's worth it, do they just ignore it?

They'll respond on the issue when they've got something useful to say.

At the moment, they're having a major incident, so support staff are trying to fix things for everyone, and lower level support calls are not a priority (especially as they're getting a lot related to the incident).  Follow it at https://status.atlassian.com and then expect a response soon after they've got back on track.

James I'm New Here Apr 06, 2022

Ok, I'll wait and see what happens after that.

Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,032 views 18 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you