Summit 2015 Pricing

Mary Taylor February 9, 2015

Have you determined what the pricing will be for this year's summit in San Francisco?

When will registration information become available?

Our company is currently budgeting conference expenses for 2015 and I'd like to make it to San Francisco.  Can you give me a ballpark price based on previous years?

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

There has not been a public announcement yet. My guess is that pricing will remain in line with past years.

Mary Taylor February 10, 2015

Thank you Boris. We are new to the Atlassian family. Can you tell me what the price was for last year? Mary

Paul Stolniceanu February 15, 2015

I would also be interested in knowing the price for the last year. I couldn't find that many info regarding this. Paul

Rudy Geronimo February 19, 2015

Hi Mary and Paul, To give you a point of reference for planning Summit cost, the Early Bird rate for Summit 2014 was $799 USD, after which preregistration cost was $1099. Stay tuned for the launch of Early Bird ticket sales in March!

Mary Taylor February 20, 2015

Thank you Rudy! Exactly what I was looking for! Mary

0 votes
Rudy Geronimo February 10, 2015

Hi Mary - Pricing will be roughly around the same as last year's, as Boris mentioned. Keep an eye on summit.atlassian.com at the beginning of March when our Early Bird rate goes live. Looking forward to seeing you and your team in San Francisco this November!

Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

Ok, its the beginning of April. When are we going to see more info on Summit 2015? I need to start building my case for a trip to the west coast.

Rudy Geronimo April 10, 2015

Hi Randall - Sincere apologies as we've had to delay the launch, but the site goes live *next week*! Early Bird will go into effect, you can book your hotel in our Summit block as well when the site goes live. I really, really appreciate your patience and hope next week doesn't present a problem. I owe you an Atlassian shirt when I see you in November.

Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2015

Thanks for your help, I finally got management to approve the trip/travel.

Rudy Geronimo July 1, 2015

AWESOME! See you in November!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events