Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum of Totals in Confluence Table Based on Jira Filter Macro!

Umer Saeed November 18, 2016

This is a very unique and weird request. I can't find anyone who has asked this before.

I have a confluence table that has rows and rows of data, which are dynamically populated by the JIRA Filter Macro. With this macro, I have selected 'Total Issue Count'.

In another column of the same table, I would like to add in a calculation of those totals, whether its a sum or a percentage of the values.

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/ZJi1kHoW9

Any plugins or possibilities of this being possible? Not sure if ScriptRunner has the power to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2016

Hello Umer,

You can try Pivot Table macro from Table Filter and Charts add-on.

Umer Saeed November 20, 2016

Thanks for your recommendation. But this add-on seems to only do calculations based on values that were manually added into a table - not macro generated issue count based on JIRA filters.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2016

Pivot Table macro works with JIRA Issues macro as well as with common tables.

Thomas Ducett April 17, 2019

I do not see detailed instructions on how Pivot tables work with JIRA filters. How can I find this?

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2019

Please, watch this video for details.

This is helping, if I can slow thi guys down, Lol. Only issue I have now is this message "Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Table Filter macro."

Thanks You have helped alot.

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2019

Does it work correctly in your environment now? Or do you still see the "Oops, it seems that you need to place a table..." message?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events