Subscribe to email notification for events created in Team Calendars by myself

Peter Lavric February 21, 2019

Is it possible to get notifications for events created in Team Calendars by myself? 

I mean the notification you get when somebody changes something on a space you watch, not reminders.

I have looked through the documentation and questions on this portal, but can't seem to find any useful resources. Usually people want to stop getting notifications :D.

Test I did we're not successful either (tried watching a space and turning on "Notify on my actions" but no notifications for new calendar events I create).

So is it possible to get the email notifications for events that we have created ourselves? 

We are using standalone Atlassian Confluence 6.10.0 and Team Calendar 6.0.16

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019

Hi Peter!

I don't believe there's a way to enable notifications for your own actions in Confluence since the typical intent is to alert users of actions from other users.

As a workaround, I think you could create a second account that has your email address or an address that forwards to your email, then follow your account (see Network Overview) to receive emails for your actions. Unfortunately, this is a bit of a hack and not a scalable alternative.

– Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events