It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Subscribe to email notification for events created in Team Calendars by myself Edited

Is it possible to get notifications for events created in Team Calendars by myself? 

I mean the notification you get when somebody changes something on a space you watch, not reminders.

I have looked through the documentation and questions on this portal, but can't seem to find any useful resources. Usually people want to stop getting notifications :D.

Test I did we're not successful either (tried watching a space and turning on "Notify on my actions" but no notifications for new calendar events I create).

So is it possible to get the email notifications for events that we have created ourselves? 

We are using standalone Atlassian Confluence 6.10.0 and Team Calendar 6.0.16

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton Atlassian Team Feb 25, 2019

Hi Peter!

I don't believe there's a way to enable notifications for your own actions in Confluence since the typical intent is to alert users of actions from other users.

As a workaround, I think you could create a second account that has your email address or an address that forwards to your email, then follow your account (see Network Overview) to receive emails for your actions. Unfortunately, this is a bit of a hack and not a scalable alternative.

– Zak

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0 is here!

Hello Community 👋🏼 I’m Makisa, a product manager on Confluence Server and Data Center. Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0, our latest platform release, is now available and we wanted to shar...

165 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you