Subscribe to daily updates

Jason Turner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2013

I want my users to have "Subscribe to daily updates" turned on, or at least on by default. Is there any way at all I can change/force this setting. Please know I am an OnDemand customer thus my options are limited :( as usual.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Turner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2013
This doesn't help me. Since I am using OnDemand I can't configure outgoing mail. The second bullet is about the default for "Recommended Updates" notification, which is different than the "Daily Updates" email. :-(
Notes for administrators
  • To enable Confluence to send email notifications, a System Administrator must configure an email server. See Configuring a Server for Outgoing Mail. Not applicable to Confluence OnDemand.
  • Confluence Administrators can set the default options for the recommended updates notification. Choose the cog icon at top right of the screen, then choose Confluence Admin. Click Recommended Updates Email in the left-hand panel. See Configuring the Recommended Updates Email Notification.

One thought I had is to setup a rule in my Outlook inbox. Once I receive the dail update it is forwarded (previous header removed if possible) to a group in my addressbook, not ideal but one possibility.

1 vote
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events