Subscribe in Bitbucket with same confluence credintials

Difikra Admin April 1, 2014

Dears,

I'm a paid customer for Confluence onDemand of team of 5. I want to sign-up for Bitbucket onDemand free service.

Whenever I try to sign-up for the free 5 user account, I get myself the need to fill all the form and not linked to my confluence user, even I have tried to enter the same email and team name but it seems is not able to recognize it and even reject the creation of account as team name is same as mine.

I didn't want to go further than this as I want BitBucket to have my existing Confluence team as team members without the need to add them one by one, and I'm afraid of sign-in issues in the future.

Appriciate your guidance to link me & my team account with BitBucket.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2014

Bitbucket and OnDemand still presently use different user login bases. We're working on bringing Atlassian ID to both to resolve this issue in the future. For now, your 5 team members will need to setup their own Bitbucket account, then you can add them to your Bitbucket team.

0 votes
Mike Ilnicki July 27, 2014

Hi There, We have a similar problem. We have a BitBucket setup for our team and want to use the trial version of Confluence to see if it is right for us. Is there still no way of linking the two via Atlassian IDs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events