Stored documents not displaying

Tim Pflugradt January 4, 2018

I have confluence pages with stored documents.  Until today a thumbnail of each document was displayed so I could select which one I wanted to view or download.  Now I get a box for each document but no view or the name of the doc so I have no idea what it is.  Happens in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and is happening to everyone in my office.  Anyone know why this is now happening?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Tim,

Do you happen to be on Confluence Cloud? I know of a bug that might have caused this for you, if so.

We found it's not just for PDF but also Office Documents.

Can you confirm if this might be what is affecting you?

If not, can you let me know what version of Confluence you're on and send a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Regards,
Shannon

Tim Pflugradt January 9, 2018

Yes still having the problem, I have no idea what version.Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.21.10 AM.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Tim

From the looks of your instance, it's definitely Cloud, and you're affected by the bug.

Thank you for commenting on the issue, by the way.

I can tell that it has been escalated to the highest priority, although is listed as unassigned at the moment.

I'm reaching out to the development team to see if we can get any further information. As you're probably already watching the bug, you will receive this update in your inbox, but I will keep you updated here as well!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events