Stash / Confluence after migration problems accessing files/pages

I recently migrated our confluence, jira and stash applications from linux to windows. Finally I got it up running, but still having an issue I'm not able to resolve.

Via confluence I can't access pages with a "nice" url e.g. /display/space/niceurl.

/viewpage.acion?pageid, however seems to work fine

A similiar behaviour when using stash, I can view some repository files in the web gui via stash. But most of them will return the same error confluence is experiencing.

Error when acccessing the page:

Die gesuchte Ressource wurde entfernt oder umbenannt, oder sie steht vorübergehend nicht zur Verfügung.

(The requested resource has been removed or renamed, or it is temporarily not available.)

I tried to delete cache and tmp files but nothing changed. The application log files aren't showing any errors.

Server:

Windows 2008R2

jdk1.7.0_51

mysql 5.5

Running confluence (5.4.3) and stash (2.10.2) as service

Would be glad if anyone could know whats causing this problem.

Thanks

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Jason Hinch Atlassian Team Mar 20, 2014

This definitely sounds like a misconfigured proxy server. Have you experienced the same issue by viewing the page directly on the server (without a proxy)? I would suggest contacting http://support.atlassian.com/so that the problem can be diagnosed further.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

343 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you