Start chart X axis at 0

I have created a "burn up" chart using the Chart macro.

How can I enable the X axis to start at "zero" as to not show white space on the left hand side?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I worked it out.

In order to make the chart start at the first data point, you need to set the "Domain Axis Lower Bound". Im my case I set it to 18/07/2014 and this removed the white space.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Owain, this appears to be the natural way this graph is rendered, as it can be seen in the corresponding documentation for this type of graph, XY Area Chart - in this page.

You might be able to customize the display, but that would require some tweaking with the Graph component that should be living within the following location:

<your_confluence_home_directory>/plugins-osgi-cache/transformed-plugins/chart-plugin-2.0.2_1381982028000.jar

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

121 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you