Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Stack Track when loading Confluence

I am getting the following trying to load the Confluence page AFTER uninstalling, dropping the database and reinstalling the software.

HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error

Type Exception Report

Message An exception occurred processing [errors.jsp] at line [13]

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing [errors.jsp] at line [13]

10:     <link rel="shortcut icon" href="johnson/fav-confluence.ico">
11:     <%
12:         JohnsonPageI18NProvider johnsonPageI18NProvider = (JohnsonPageI18NProvider) BootstrapUtils.getBootstrapContext().getBean("johnsonPageI18NProvider");
13:         String translations = johnsonPageI18NProvider.getTranslations().serialize();
14:     %>
15:     <script>
16:         window.i18n = <%=translations%>;

2 answers

Thanks for getting back to me...

Currently we are using Confluence 6.11.1 x64.  I uninstalled, removed the Confluence directory, dropped the database, recreated the database and did the reinstall.  Ever since, I get the same stack trace instead of a setup procedure that I previously saw.

Thanks

Stephen

Shannon S Atlassian Team Sep 14, 2018

Thank you for confirming, Stephen. I also inquired about your database version, but I don't see that in your response. Can you please confirm? 

To proceed, please restart setup from this documentation, and then re-run the setup? 

Regards,

Shannon

I'm have the same issue .MY ERROR LOG 

ERROR 500.png

0 votes
Shannon S Atlassian Team Sep 13, 2018

Hi there,

You can confirm you also removed the Confluence home directory (if this is a fresh install?)

What version of Confluence are you installing? What database type and version are you using? 

Lastly, can you show us what errors you're seeing in the atlassian-jira.log when you try to load Confluence? 

Thank you

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

975 views 15 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you