Space "PAGE TREE" is disappeared and Pages don't have view permission after confluence upgrade

After confluence upgrade from 6.3.3 to 6.51, Page Tree is disappeared and user lost the access to the pages for some spaces.

However, space permissions shows the users/groups have the view permissions atleast.

Could you please help us on this issue ASAP?

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Dec 18, 2017

Hi - I understand the page tree is not rendering and some pages are not able to be viewed since upgrading from Confluence 6.3.3 to 6.5.1.

Because page restrictions and parent/child relationships seem to be misbehaving, it sounds like you may need to try Rebuilding the Ancestor Table.

Since that is best done during a maintenance window, please also rebuild the indexes (How to Rebuild the Content Indexes From Scratch on Confluence Server) and clear the plugins cache: How to clear Confluence plugins cache. Sometimes these procedures are helpful after an upgrade.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

82 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you