Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space/pages don't exist for me, request too large

Kaitlyn Wyre September 21, 2020

There's a page I'm trying to find/access, and it simply doesn't exist for me. The space is "integrated fulfillment incident management" and while my peers can access it, it's not in Confluence on my end. It doesn't appear in search results, isn't in the massive list of all spaces, and even searching pages within that space doesn't bring them up. When I click a link to it from a peer, I get a page like this every single time, no matter where the link is in relation to the space. "Request too large The requested resource
/display/OPSEC/Picking+2.0 does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit."

What is going on??? No one else has this issue. i don't even get the same search results as others when we search with the exact same terms.

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

Hi Kaitlyn,

Please speak with the administrator of that space and request that they Assign Space Permissions to you. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events