Space creation fails mysteriously

Erkki_Aalto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

We have a test system with 5.5.7. An attempt to create space fails with error message 'Your session has expired. Please reload the page to try again.'. In two other systems that should be identical everything works fine. Any ideas on  what is corrupt?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erkki_Aalto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2015

I found the problem. It was in Apache configs, not in Confluence; an extra proxypass directive in the problem server.

0 votes
Erkki_Aalto
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2015

Now it seems, that the plugin system is somehow corrupt: I get messages

The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. To avoid problems when loading this page, you can disable the connection to the Marketplace server

An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information.

Deleting the plugin caches did not help.

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2015

Are you logged in in any other service which uses the same URL but different port? You may be facing this problem: Logging into Another Atlassian Application Logs Me Out of Confluence. Please note this may also happen for other non Atlassian applications.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events