Space category tab is showing blank

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2015

Hi All

ON my confluence instance i see that the space category tab on the home page is blank.

How can i get the space category tab to start populating content?

Rahul

2 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2015

It should be populated when you start putting spaces into categories.  Is that not happening?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2015

Hi Nic, it does not populate. We have tens of spaces in different categories. I can even see the categories on left hand side when i go into space directory. But i simply cannot get the space category tab on home page to work. What may be going wrong? Rahul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events