Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space acctivity : List of commnet only from Tag page

Emi Teshima July 27, 2022

Question. I am making a page on Confluence.

I would like to create a list of comments which is mentioned on the same page.

I know, there are Activites list, and you can see the recent activities.

I found a Macro that you can list up the activities with specific items such as comment, pages etc.

When I added the Macro on the page, I could create a list of comments from own Spaces. But I would like to collect from a page only.

I tried to put a Tag on pages and the attachemnt. So I set the Tag to the Macro, but nothing showed up. It seems the Tag search is not effected.

If someone know how to create a list of comment only by each page, i am really apprecaite it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2022

Hi @Emi Teshima ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Could you please clarify if you’re referring to inline comments or page comments? 

For better clarification, you may see all of the different types of comments at Comment on pages and blog posts.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Emi Teshima July 28, 2022

Hi, @Srinatha T 

Thank you so much for your reply. I am referring to inline comments.

I would like to collect all inline comments of a text and a attachement on the same page.

All inline comments are picked up at activity list, so I would like to filter by page some way.

Like Srinatha T likes this
0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2023

Hi @Emi Teshima ,

Talk - Advanced Inline Comments for Confluence app has a feature called Talk Report.

It helps to see all inline comments made on a specific page and/or space and see in it the following data:

Talk report.png

As you see, you can find all the mentions made in a specific comment in the Mentions column.

It's really convenient to combine Talk Report with the Table Filter and Charts app. You can filter comments by a user name and find all unresolved comments made by them:Talk + TF (1).png

Emi Teshima January 19, 2023

Thank you so much! I will check and try thsi app!

Like Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events