Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting tables

Michael Hamilton April 10, 2022

I created a table and am not able to sort in either view or edit mode.  Most of the tables I created have the up and down arrows in the header but this one doesn't?  I tried to add through filter table data but no luck.  

3 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2022

Hi @Michael Hamilton ,

You've also mentioned that you "tried to add through filter table data" - do you mean that you tried to add sorting using our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Filter macro?

Do you have a header row for your table as @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ has mentioned before? The sorting works fine in our Cloud instance. 

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

Hi @Michael Hamilton ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please verify that you selected "header row" otherwise up and down arrows will not appear

Immagine.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

Hi Michael,

Can you please attach a screenshot? Is it happening consistently (e.g. if you try to create a table in a different page or space, or using a different browser)? Tables should be sortable, I wonder if this is a bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events