Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort application links

Martin Poirier December 21, 2017

Hi,

We have a Confluence instance linked to multiple Jira instances. For security reason, we have to call the application links by the Jira instance number (ex: jira01, jira02, ...).

The problem for users is that in the Jira Issue macro of Confluence, the jira instances are sorted in the same way that they are in the Confluence application links section (ex: jira85, jira02, jira32, ....). To sort them correctly, we'll have to delete all the application links and recreate them in the correct order. That's not an option because we'll have to redo the operation each time we have to add a new application links.

Does somebody know how to sort these application links without have to recreate them?

Thx :)

1 answer

1 vote
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2017

Hi Martin! Currently, there is no way to re-order application links in Confluence. I even tried to find a way to "trick" my test environment to do it, but couldn't find a way to make it happen.

I can see how this would be useful in your situation though. I've created a feature request for this functionality: CONFSERVER-54629. Our developer team will review the ticket according to our  Implementation of New Features policy, so feel free to vote, comment, and watch the ticket!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events