Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong after loading the editor

Nguyen Ngoc Chan July 20, 2017

Hi,

I've just installed Confluence and keep receiving this message for any browser. Could you help please?

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

That error shows when you haven't configured confluence correctly and the Collaborative Editing service is unable to connect to the client. Do you have a proxy or SSL configured?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2017

If you are using a proxy and SSL and Confluence 6, then there's a pile of knows problems with it even when you get all the config "right".  Well worth jumping to a later version instead of trying to fix it.

albert October 31, 2018

hi, but what if i'm not using none of above, I have running with port without anything.

but facing same issue, it was running on Mariadb 5.5 , because of an issue I changed to mariadb 10.3 but I have the same Issue. any suggestions ? but im running 6.4 version of confluence

Issue_conf.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2018

Move to using a supported database first.  Mariadb could be the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events