Some parts of translates havent been display. Is there any think wrong?

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Hi there,

I wrote many translate for plugins. But sometimes and something from one translation has been show as original, not translated... For example, i completely translate plugin from Adaptavist, but only few thinks are still in Eng... And the same is it with some plugins from atlassian ( for example notifications in workbox - Back to notifications). The name of parametr is ok, overything is correct, but sometime something stayed still untranslated. I watching Console in Chrome and there arent any warnings or errors... Please can you tell me what it could be?

Thank you, best regards

Ales Lanar

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2014

It depends on used properties and specific name. Best is download original translate and for others plugins try to find names in their xmls in jars.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events