Solution for "flexible" hyperlinks (absolute -> relative): Need different url for a) sub page and b) sub page within parent page

Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2012

Hello,

I have three documents

• one parent page and
  • two included sub pages
    • sub page A
    • sub page B

sub page A has a hyperlink to (a headline within) sub page B.

This hyperlink should be "flexible" in the following sense:

1. When I open sub page A and click the hyperlink it should go to to sub page B
  2. When I open the parent page (which has sub page A included) and click the same hyperlink now it should stay on the parent page and just jump to the right space of the included sub page B

Obviously

• version 1 works with [name of sub page B#name of headline]
  • version 2 works with [name of parent page#name of headline] or [#name of headline]

Is there some solution that can unite these two different URLs, perhaps a macro that can be included into the parent page and just filters out the first part of all hyperlinks?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

That is probably a little too far fetched. So let's consider this one closed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events