• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • So I've coded a form to fit my need, but when a user fills out the form, where does their answers/content go? How can I set it to notify an email?

So I've coded a form to fit my need, but when a user fills out the form, where does their answers/content go? How can I set it to notify an email?

How can I set it to notify an email? How can I access the answers?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Sean Curtis Atlassian Team Apr 10, 2016

Not sure I follow what you're doing here Sarah — could you add a little more context?

@Sean Curtis,

I've coded a form to add to my wiki page per the instructions via this page: https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/forms.html

The form looks great but when I hit submit on my information the page simply refreshes. Wondering if there's something I can do on my end to save the inputted information to a page, sent to an email, or really just any way to access the info.

Thanks.

0 votes
Sean Curtis Atlassian Team Apr 12, 2016

Hi Sarah,

You still need some server-side action to process form information. You can't just add one to a wiki page and have the information stored somewhere without coding something on the server to handle that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence Cloud

Please tell us how you use Confluence space settings

👋 Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with im...

183 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you