Site/Page Hierarchy Macro in 2 columns

Christoph Kaun January 29, 2015

Hey,

I'm really new to confluence and have a problem with one macro. I have a "Index"-Page and I use the "Page/Site hierarchy (Seiten-Hierarchie in german) to display the sites I already created.

but now I want the sites to be displayed in two columns, for example in the left column sites A - M and on the right column pages from N to Z.

How do I manage this?

Greetings

Christoph

2 answers

0 votes
Christoph Kaun January 30, 2015

So I just checked the documentation of confluence and the macro I'm using is the PageTreeMacro ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Tree+Macro ).

Still the issue remains.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2015

There is not a way to do that with the Page Tree Macro. You could sort the pages manually between to Index pages but that's not automatic at all. So, really you want a macro, with the same parameters of the Page Tree macro, that returns all pages beginning with A-M or N-Z. You'd like to do this so you can have a page called Index with columns, and a macro in either column to pull those two options. Is that right?

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2015

I don't think that's possible....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events