Site/Page Hierarchy Macro in 2 columns

Hey,

I'm really new to confluence and have a problem with one macro. I have a "Index"-Page and I use the "Page/Site hierarchy (Seiten-Hierarchie in german) to display the sites I already created.

but now I want the sites to be displayed in two columns, for example in the left column sites A - M and on the right column pages from N to Z.

How do I manage this?

Greetings

Christoph

2 answers

I don't think that's possible....

So I just checked the documentation of confluence and the macro I'm using is the PageTreeMacro ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Tree+Macro ).

Still the issue remains.

Steven Behnke Community Champion Jan 30, 2015

There is not a way to do that with the Page Tree Macro. You could sort the pages manually between to Index pages but that's not automatic at all. So, really you want a macro, with the same parameters of the Page Tree macro, that returns all pages beginning with A-M or N-Z. You'd like to do this so you can have a page called Index with columns, and a macro in either column to pull those two options. Is that right?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

370 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you