Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site HomePage is giving "Page Not Found"

Difikra Admin March 13, 2014

When a user logs into Confluence, Site HomePage is giving "Page Not Found". I followed steps mentioned here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Site+Home+Page

but still I am not able to get it working.

Notes:

1- I tried to set Site HomePage to be one of the spaces with no hope. Even I tried to set it to be Dashboard and still not working.

2- If I select Dashboard from Application navigator, it shows Dashboard page successfully.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Difikra Admin March 21, 2014

The Issue is just resolved withou any action from our side!

0 votes
Difikra Admin March 21, 2014

The issue is just resolved withou any action from ourside!

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2014

Hi Difikra,

This sounds to me as the server base URL not correctly set. Can you go to the confluence admin -> general configuration and check the server base url.

Is this problem reproducible in a staging environment?

Regards,

Rodrigo

Difikra Admin March 13, 2014

Hello Rodrigo,

I've double checked the Server Base URL and it seems fine to me, it is "https://difikra.atlassian.net/wiki" but it is disabled and not editable even after clicking on the "Edit" button.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2014

Strange.

Try to setup a staging instance and verify if the issue happens there. Maybe you can spot some error in the logs as well.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Difikra Admin March 14, 2014

Hi Rodrigo,

Please note that we are using Confluence OnDemand. Is it applicable to have staging instance?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events