Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign-on with Confluence

Kay Jiang September 12, 2017

Hi there,

Our company is trialing Confluence as a possible new tool for technical documentation, and we have a question regarding SSO. We want the online documentation provided to our licensed clients only, which means that if they are logged into our product/software, they have direct access to the documentation. Otherwise they need to provide a valid login.

Crowd and some add-ons were mentioned in the Atlassian support site, but I’m bit confused regarding what kind of SSO mechanism we should use in our scenario. I’m wondering if anyone can give us some advice or direction that I can look into.

Thank you very much,

Kay

1 answer

0 votes
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Do you already have a provider, like AzureAD or Okta, to link SSO back to?  

We use:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso.Confluence/server/overview

This does all the basics.   You do need, ADFS, or AzureAD or Okta, or another provider setup in your environment to link back to.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events